Saturday, January 24, 2009




Friends in scd class now~
fvv,n oso khn..guess wad?they two very very hochio arrr...everyday they 2 communicate by quarelling..den after the quarrel still can laugh crazily wan wor?!?!hahax...although they are"enemy",but still thety can b great partners to "zeng gu"me...kek si wa n oso chio si wa...haha...thank god they two same class wif me, or not i realli can't campur into the gang of s2...haix...@ noon~exhausted...but quite fun...had lunch wif my friend n oso my three cutest teacher,"lea suan jie{Pn. sharon},"bao ting jie" and hooi lan yi yi..hahax...Had a great time wif them...chatting, fooling around...DAMN...reali do miss u all...should worked harder last year...den won 'diao ban"..haixxx...nvm...things changed..but the fact tat u al are my best pal,neva gonna change...missssss u al...T.T...after tat...bao ding jie fetch me home as i need to rush to another ttn...si bek tired in the ttn...but still quite fun chatting wif cy n mc bout wad is true love in ttn...4 me,Love is a "xi guan..",n d most precious thing bout love is memories that both shared n owned...

1 comment:

Joanne Lim said...

geng la yr hokkienglish XD