Friday, March 9, 2012

50 random facts bout me (Part 1)

1. Afraid of height.

2. I prefer hugs more than kisses.

3. True animal lover.

4. When it comes to love, I never know what are the right things to do.

5. I'm trying real hard to be myself.

6. Beautiful eyes never fail to get my attention.

7. I used to think that Hogwarts is real.

8. I can't believe that Harry Potter movie series actually ended. :'(

9. I've learn that u should never, ever take life as granted.

10. Watches and sunglasses, Just. Can't. Stop. Loving. Them.

11. I Loved you. I really did.

12. And though the clock never stops ticking, u'll ALWAYS have a place in my heart.

13. Don't u know? I've built a home for you in my heart. :)

14. Sometimes people think that I can be fooled easily. In fact, they just don't know that I'm acting like a fool so that I'll never lose anyone that I love.

15. "Bein selfish to others is bein good to yourslef." Certainly a tough task for me.

16. "I love you, Juz Fuckin' Deal With It." Saw this on the internet makes me go literally LOL.

17. *Wake up in the morning. Feeling you. "Good Morning." And then sealed it with a kiss. * Gawd. Please make this come true. Somehow, I'll find someone. I bet I will. :)

18. Gratitude saves a broken heart. Well said, my dearest Jenna. :)

19. I hate it when people say they do care for you but they don't.

20. I wanna live in Disneyland!

21. Sometimes I need to act like I don't care to avoid myself getting hurt.

22. White. Black. Straight. Gay. Bi. For me, it doesn't matter at all. All it matters is that u have a heart.

23. One of my biggest wish is that I will always have a place in your heart.

24. Most beautiful words that i've heard. Not "ILY". Turns out to be "I'm Here For You. "

25. How pretty would it be if you're willing to sit right by my side and listen to all the beautiful songs that I know you would love.

No comments: